1. Safinah coatings experts provide a bespoke range of coating formulation training courses for the heavy-duty market:
- Anticorrosive coatings
- Fouling control coatings
- Intumescent coatings
2. Benefits of Safinah’s bespoke training formulation courses:
- Content – Tailored to the clients’ needs.
- Facilitators – a number of highly qualified formulating and analytical chemists with experience at senior roles within the largest paint manufacturers of marine and yacht coatings
- Cost – Fee based on course content and not on the number of participants, making it a very cost effective option for an organization wishing to provide further training to its employees
- Availability – Available throughout the year by video conference or onsite.
3. For the marine industry, the formulation course focuses on the different challenges experienced in the following areas of a ship: Outer shell, underwater areas, ballast tanks, decks, cargo holds superstructure, cargo tanks.
4. The formulation training will provide valuable knowledge in relation to:
- Specific functional parameters and raw materials selection.
- General testing requirements and interpretation
- Dos and don’ts
Regardless of whether you need advice on market related factors, formulation or testing and certification, our coating technology experts are ready to assist you. For a no obligation consultation on your training needs, contact our team on +44 1670 519 900 or by email at email@example.com.