David C Dobson
Associate, Professional Technical & Engineering Services
- Expertise: Business Management and Naval Architecture
- Qualifications: MBA, BSc, CEng, FRINA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
David has over 40 years of experience in shipbuilding, oil and gas, ship repair and engineering/project management companies.
He has worked in a variety of senior management positions including Operations Director for a ship conversion and repair specialist, Principal Consultant for a Marine Consultancy and Programme Director for a Service Support Specialist. He has a broad experience of Commercial Marine Engineering and Project Management.
David has acted as expert witness, representing overseas clients in major litigation cases.
He has authored numerous papers and articles related to marine vessel design and operation.
- Chartered Engineer
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects
- Visiting lecturer at Newcastle University.