Coating Technology Sector
After working for many years with leading end users in the coating technology sector our knowledge can provide insight that cannot be purchased in off-the-shelf reports.
Our knowledge of formulation and testing programmes helps our coating technology clients to reduce the time, cost and risk of developing and taking products to market. We regularly assess new technologies for all types of coating products and identify disruptive technologies that can improve through life performance for end users.
Our team has unrivalled experience and expertise in developing market studies for marine, yacht and protective coatings including passive fire protection systems. Our added value analysis has enabled clients to understand the pricing and cost base of the industry and identify business opportunities.
Coating technology services
Safinah Group can provide the following bespoke offer:
- Formulation and test programme guidance (including starter formulations),
- Technology Reviews,
- Technical support.
- Market Analysis and Research
- Market forecasting and trend analysis and added value assessments,
- End user needs analysis and customer surveys,
- Branding and IPR Guidance.
- Expert Witness,
- Failure Analysis,
- Training on coating chemistry.
Safinah Group has built up long-term relationships with many customers while assisting them with product development and testing.
Some of our clients
- Paint Manufacturers
- Akzo Nobel
- Sherwin Williams
- Raw Material Manufacturers
- Nitto Kasei
- Disruptive Technologies Providers
Download this page as a printable PDF by clicking the icon below.